2getheraudio OpZilla v18.104.22.16868 WIN
Meet OpZilla. An FM synthesizer that towers over the competition. Let’s start with its 64 4-operator algorithms and 16 waveforms per operator. This alone yields a huge variety of sonic possibilities for your music. But we didn’t stop there. Loopable envelopes, built-in effects, and sampled attacks add to its sonic bite. It’s a beast of an FM synth, but don’t worry, we’ve included factory presets from some of the industry’s best FM programmers so all you have to do is load it up, select your sound, and start playing.
- 64 algorithm FM synthesizer with sampled attacks, loopable envelopes and built-in effects
- 150+ fully editable instrument sounds
- Single page interface for fun and rewarding sound design
- Dual mode visual display (waveform and spectrum views)
- Support for micro-tuning
Includes VST, AU, AAX and Standalone plugin formats for compatibility with all DAWs
Powerful struQture synth engine delivers synth strings, basses, leads, stabs, pads, effects and a whole lot more.
Perfect for EDM, Hip Hop, Pop, Reggae, Film/TV/Game and other music styles
A witch says,
2gether, which is previously known as BigTickAudio, has never been compromised because of its tough protection.
Their plugins are using struQture Engine by Qubiq Audio. It is also run by Big- TickAudio. Some of AIR and SONIVOX products are using this engine but they got cracked because they were using iLok!
This time, we write about their custom protection (no iLok version) of the struQture Engine. If you love these info, have fun reading it!
You can purchase any 2gether plugins for $10. Support the developer and help them improving their engine by reporting bugs 🙂
Main Protection and Sub Protection
The struQture engine has main protection and customizable protection. Engine
In this OpZilla plugin :
- Main (Native) : Check license
- Custom (JS) : Check license
- Delayed check (After 30min+117sec. Day11 only!)
- Additional check on specified preset
- Blacklist license (Homecalling)
- Web license check (Homecalling)
To crack PROPERLY, cracker need to reverse and process both native code and
JS code. However, those JS codes are hidden in QBQZ file.
QBQZ file. If cracker need to tamper the protection in JS, he/she needs to
code QBQZ en/decompressor.
QBQZ file has following protection:
- File index encryption (4byte XOR)
- Speedy encryption (XOR, used for samples)
- Harder encryption (modified RC4 algo, used for JS and setting files)
In this OpZilla release, we didn’t use crypto when repacking files to QBQZ
file. You can see all pre-decrypted files with your hex editor! But yes, we
already removed funny codes. It’s not so funny anymore 🙂