Ableton Live Remix Any Song In 1 Hour TUTORIAL
Useful techniques for a fast EDM production focused on remixes.
What you’ll learn:
- Learn how to extract vocals from MP3!
- Learn how to make music in the correct key and speed for your vocal!
- Learn to use Splice website for audio samples
- Finish a complete remix in less than 2 hours!
Preferably: Watch my course Ableton Live : Complete EDM Music Production in 3 Hours
Charlie Atom’s Course to learn to make remixes in less than 2 hours!Yeah! Learn how to make your favorite music into modern dancefloor bangers for your DJ sets, uploading to the internet or just sharing with your friends!Are you a DJ? Are you a music lover? Are you a professional music producer? This is your course. You will learn everything you need to make your own remixes in any style you want! However this course is focused on EDM music.Some of the stuff that you will learn:How to get acapella vocals from your favorite songs.How to use Splice for finding cool samples.Some Ableton interface. (Recommended to take first this course: EDM Music Production in 3 Hours)How to find the Speed and Key of your acapella vocals.All this in less than 2 hours.Who is Charlie Atom?You can google me out. I have more than 5 million plays on Spotify, been featured on Beatport Top 100, played on the EDC Music festival twice, toured on China, played at Formula 1 and released music with Sony Music. I’m a DJ and music producer also been featured by Jonas Aden in his ghost producer video with more than 1 million views.
Section 1: Introduction
- Lecture 1 Introduction
- Lecture 2 What are we learning?
- Lecture 3 Who are you?
- Lecture 4 Importance of Remixing
- Lecture 5 How to do it?
Section 2: How to Begin
- Lecture 6 How to Begin
- Lecture 7 Getting The MP3
- Lecture 8 Exctracting The Acapella
- Lecture 9 Get The BPM
Section 3: Arrangements
- Lecture 10 Adding Drums from Splice
- Lecture 11 Getting The Key
- Lecture 12 Adding Synths from Splice
- Lecture 13 Structure
- Lecture 14 Ear Candy
Section 4: Mixing and Master
- Lecture 15 Mixing
- Lecture 16 Master & Export
Section 5: Outro
- Lecture 17 Final Message
DJs and Musicians.