Afrobeat Masterclass From Start To Finish (On Fl Studio) TUTORIAL
First of all i want to welcome to this masterclass and appreciate you for enrolling in this course. I just want to go out and say this is the best course on Afro-Beat out there on the internet, i have put in all my years of professional expertise into making this masterpiece and i’m sure you will benefit a whole lot and get fresh and new insights into the world of African music which is called Afro-Beat.
Who is the said instructor? Some of you might ask, Well my name is Tochukwu popularly known by the moniker TOC Beats, im a song-writer, music producer and sound engineer, i have worked primarily as a ghost writer and ghost producer for afro based Djs and musicians in Nigeria, South-Africa, Uganda etc.
This course will teach you the African Music Industry standard technologies and methodologies for Afro-Beat making and record production. I will be taking you on a step by step journey on how to make a beat from scratch. I will also show you how i mix my beats on a basic level, how to make your drums or percussions stick together and give the feeling of being glued.
I will also teach you the basic sound selection i. e how to pick the right sounds and the right instrumentation, how to select the right kick, snare etc. I will show you how to balance your beats through techniques such as gain staging and the basic mixing. I will show you.
What you’ll learn
- Students will learn how to make afro beat proficiently, you’ll learn top afro beat producers secrets to making top beats for artists like Omahlay,Wizkid etc.
- You’ll learn how to navigate Fruity Loops(FL studio) D.A.W if for beginners and intermediate users alike.
- You will be able to boost your knowledge in Afro beat techniques and industry tricks.
- You can start a career as a music producer after this course.
- A laptop or desktop computer, a pair headsets or earplugs and the willingness to learn.