Altar of Wisdom Autoplay v3.0 Max for Live
Tired of having to draw rhythmic sequences by hand, or feeling they always “look the same” ? Don’t think more, as here comes AutoPlay, the randomly controlled step sequencer for infinite combinations of unexpected patterns !
Autoplay is a Max 4 Live MIDI device, that processes incoming (usually one long monophonic note) input, and automatically plays random sequences providing:
- time allocation control between: 1/32, 1/16, 1/8 and 1/4 occurrences
- global time multiplier to slow down the device up to 64x
- minimum and random length per note
- minimum and random velocity per note
- note probability (to insert some random silence and thus lower density)
- transposition probability (to output randomly pitched note)
- pitch transpose in octaves, uni or bidirectiona up to 5 octaves in each direction
- per note probability when transposing (starting from incoming note, range 1 to 12 get a chance between 0 and 100). Note chances can also be set up automatically to follow one scale among 65 with a simple menu!