BFA Suspense: Cinematic Percussion & Soundbeds WAV
BFA is proud to present Suspense: Cinematic Percussion and Soundbeds.
From the team of producer Jeff Carruthers and Hollywood session percussionist M.B. Gordy comes a library like no other. This revolutionary loop library mixes ancient percussion with cutting edge sound design and melodic elements to create a one of a kind product that is perfect for today’s Film and TV industry. 20 Construction Kits featuring over 5GB of original sample content seamlessly blend Taiko drums, toms, and Caxixi (to name a few) with synth pads, stretched melodic phrases, and electric guitar FX for a sound that will leave jaws dropped and your tracks out in front. Suspense features kits in many different time signatures including 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, and 7/4, making the kits not only easy to use, but diverse as well. A folder of one-shot samples has also been included to create custom percussion lines and diverse beats. All percussion loops have been recorded dry giving you total flexibility to add the right room that fits your production. Whether you are scoring for the big screen or need the very best sounding atmospheric and percussive elements for your personal projects, Suspense: Cinematic Percussion and Soundbeds is for you.
- 20 Construction Kits
- 5.2 GB of material
- 770 WAV Files
- 216 One Shot Samples (included in the overall number ‘770’ of original wave files)
- – Synth – Guitar – Marimba – Tongue Drum – Djun – Djembe
- – Toms – Kick – HiHat – Udu – Puili – Vocal Synth – Clapper
- – Crash – Piano – Wisk – Fan Drum – Surdo – Taiko – Synth Bass
- – Synth Pad – Caxixi – Shakuhachi – Tuelli – Whale Drum – Hammer
- – Snare – Timpani – Berimbau – Bongo – Flute – Shaker – Ribbon Roar
- – Tabla – Frame Drum – Gong – Zambia – Kanjira – Bowls – Bells
- – Sticks – Beads – Duele – Wave Drum