Deep House EDM Music Production in Logic Pro X TUTORIAL
Do you want to create music that has the same quality as the big producers in the Deep House genre? Do you want to create a full track from scratch?
Do you struggle to lay out ideas and to get inspiration quickly for your Deep House track and want to get help with your Music Production in Logic Pro X?
Are you running in to writers block easily these days? Then this course is for you!
Welcome to this course where I will learn you how to create a Deep House Track in Logic Pro X. In this course – you will learn how to create a “modern” Deep House track fast and how to get ideas quickly. We will remix a popular track from Calvin Harris and remake it from scratch into a Deep House track. In just a few hours you will learn how to overcome writers block and arrange your track fast.
Logic Pro X Template is included for FREE! We also included FREE Sample Packs as a Bonus!
These Sample Packs are included:
- 4 Project Ideas for Logic Pro X
- 1 Full BONUS Deep House Project
- 1 Original Logic Pro X Project File (The one that you will learn creating in this course)
- Snare Rolls Pack 1 – 70 Snare Rolls Samples – Complete Snare Rolls to use in your next project.
- Up & Downlifters 1 – 50 FX Samples for great transitions between different parts in your song.
- Kick Toolbox 1 – 100 Professional Kick Drum Samples in different pitch.
- Reversed Reverbs – 120 Reversed Reverb Effects to use to introduce parts in your arrangement.
- One Shot EDM Samples – 50 Synth & Bass Samples to use in a Sampler for Professional Sounds in no time!
- One Shot Deep House Samples – 50 Synth & Bass Samples to use in a Sampler for Professional Sounds in no time!
- Clap & Snare Toolbox + MIDI Groovy Tools.
I have produced electronic music ever since I met DJ’s like Avicii, Alesso or Otto Knows (they actually went to the same High School as me in Stockholm, Sweden) and that is for a long time – over 10 years now – and a few years ago I got to a point where I couldn’t get past writers block and I didn’t know what to produce anymore.
The genre “Electronic Music” started to get generic and after a while the style got slower in tempo – from 128BPM to 110BPM and even slower. After trying to experiment with tempo and different style I became a lot more inspired to create music again.
A whole new world opened up to me.
I just wish that someone would tell me how to do these different tricks and how to experiment without thinking so much about whats wrong and what right. This course will help you a lot – take it as a guideline at the same time as creating a track that is “Modern”.
First we’re going over how to create an initial idea and just getting in to an creative stage where we just throw in different sounds that we like and without thinking about any rule at all. There is no rules when you are creative – that way it is easier to get your own unique sound instead of just copying every other producers music styles.
After that we are going to arrange our track and cleaning up the project. I like arranging my track as soon as I have a proper idea laid out in Logic Pro X. That way it is a lot easier to see what kind of sound you need to add in, like FX and different transitional elements to make your track stand out and sound professional as well as not sounding static and robotic – since this is electronic music.
When we are done creating our track and adding all sounds that we both need and that we want to have there we want to create a proper mixdown and master our track so it sounds great on every sound system there is. We want to have our track to sound great on both car stereos, our iPhone’s and on a big club sound system as well.
So let’s see you in the course 🙂
What you’ll learn
- You will learn how to Produce Music in Deep House Style in Logic Pro X.
- You will learn how to Create Remixes of real Commercial Tracks.
- You will learn how to Mix and Mastering Electronic Music from scratch.
- You will learn how to Create Music That Sounds Professional.
- You will learn how to Make Tracks That Are Ready For Radio.
- You will learn how to Arrange and Finishing Tracks Quickly.
- This course is for you who wants to get ideas from your head to your DAW quickly.
- Including 6 Logic Pro Templates & 8 Sample Packs FOR FREE!
- You should own a Mac Computer with Logic Pro X (or free demo from Apple) and macOS Operating System.
- You should be willing to Learn Creating Electronic Music & Deep House.
- You can produce this track without owning Logic Pro X but you will have to replicate the instructions for your DAW.
- This course is for anyone who wants to get serious with Music Production.