Eurobass II Kontakt Library
Eurobass II is a virtual bass instrument which captures the legendary, unique, punchy sound of a Spector Euro 5 LX. Its throaty tone is perfectly suited to unleashing raw thudding power in your music – equally at home with grinding drop tuned metal as it is with swinging country rock.
Alongside a raw DI from the instrument, this package offers two completely mix-ready pre-processed tones from Ermin Hamidovic (Architects, Periphery, Northlane, Plini), developed to give your mix that world-class foundation.
Includes 3 Unique Tonal Variants:
Captured straight out of the instrument, using pristine world-class studio gear. The perfect starting point for any bass sound. Sounds great through your favourite plugins, pedals, amplifiers and cabinets.
PRE-PROCESSED TONE 1 – CLEAN
Re-amped through classic Ampeg gear for that timeless throaty clean bass tone. A universal bass sound that will suit virtually any genre.
PRE-PROCESSED TONE 2 – DISTORTION
Re-amped through world-class gear from Darkglass Electronics & Neural DSP, then mixed down for a great set-and-forget heavy tone. Nailing the low end in a dense metal track has never been this easy.
Our alternate picking algorithm automatically detects the tempo of your project and reacts to any tempo changes. Simply set the note value you want to engage alternate picking and go! Your selection will be displayed, along with the automatically-detected tempo of your project, and resulting millisecond value of the alternate picking threshold.
There are 8 fully automatable playing styles. With direct access to hammer-ons, slides, mutes, handling noises and more, you can command the performance to follow your guitars perfectly.
Eurobass II Key Features:
- Runs in the FREE Kontakt Player – no extra expense!
- INSTANT mix-ready, world class bass tone.
- Easily write perfectly-tuned bass lines.
- Multi-sampled plectrum strokes, ranging from soft to pulverizing.
- Industry-leading tempo-synced alternate picking algorithm.
- Array of articulations to humanize the performance.
- The sound of brand new strings, all the time.
- Intuitive, reactive GUI.
- Subtle stereo widener for increased mix presence.
- The joy of recording without a bass player.
- Thousands of samples.
- Crafted through two decades of combined recording experience.
- Note range: E0 to E4. (Drop tune a whole octave below standard!)
Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher ir required.