Excite Audio Lifeline Console v1.0 VST VST3 AU AAX STANDALONE
While Lifeline Expanse simulates the space and characteristics of real recording environments and re-amping methods, Lifeline Console focuses on mixing in a control room, offering you the sound of sought-after hardware and analogue formats all within your DAW.
Each of the plugin’s five modules brings a particular vintage flavour to your signal chain:
- Pre-amp warms and enhances the signal with colourful saturation via a customisable frequency response.
- EQ offers characterful spectral shaping with a choice of analogue circuitry.
- Compressor makes quick work of dynamics duties and contains an innovative Auto Makeup control.
- Modulation imparts the movement and life of warped records and tape speed variations.
Wear adds the charm and imperfections of old-school playback, introducing the noise, artefacts and unpredictable nature of tape, vinyl and cassette.
Whether you’re adding gentle sheen and signal enhancement, degrading a sound into a nostalgic, lo-fi production, or anything in between, there’s a module combination for whatever you need.
- 5 Effects Modules (Pre-amp, EQ, Compressor, Modulation & Wear)
- 15 Unique Algorithms (243 different combinations)
- Interactive Display for Each Module
- Left/Right and Mid/Side functionality per Module
- Drag & Drop Modular workflow
- Scrollable & Resizeable UI
- 325 Presets
- Zero Latency
- Linkable Input/Output Gain Controls
- A triangle pad for different blends of mixing desk circuitry
- Warm & Shine finishing controls
- Global Bypass
- 3 ‘Push-Pull’ Saturation Curves
- Tone Bias, Q & Shape controls
- Lo-cut and Drive controls
- L/R VU Metre
- 3 Unique EQ Circuits
- 4-band parametric EQ (2 bells, 2 shelves/cuts)
- Scalable Display from 3db-30db
- 3 Compressor Algorithms
- Threshold, Ratio, Attack & Release controls
- Intelligent Make-up Gain
- Stereo-Link and Dry/Wet controls
- 3 Pitch-Modulating Algorithms
- Realistic Speed-Depth compensation
- Wow and Flutter control
- Dual X/Y pad control
- Tempo Sync functionality
- Dry/Wet Mix
- 3 Wear Modes
- 4 Noise layers per mode (Amp/Hum/Mechanical/Dust)
- Internal Sidechain for Input reactive Noise
- Free & Tempo synced Artefacts/Dropouts
- Mode-specific Age control