HoRNet ThirtyOne MK2 v2.1.0 VST2 VST3 AAX [WIN]
Spectrum analyzer and graphic EQ with auto tuning for a perfect sounding mix.
ThirtyOne MK2 is a plugin that includes a spectrum analyzer and a graphic equalizer, both have the standard 31 one third octave bands.
This pair of tools is very common in every rack of any live mixer as the final tool in the master bus, for this reason we decided to recreate the behaviour and specific time response of a very common Italian analog spectrum analyzer.
The equalizer is also inspired by analog units allowing ThirtyOne to recreate that master chain feeling that you are used to.
We put a great care in recreating the smooth lighting of LEDs driven by a smoothly increasing current flow, each column of twelve LEDs comes after a 20dB/octave filter (like the original hardware unit) and it’s response speed is selectable between 0.25, 1 or 4 seconds allowing you to see both fast peaks and average frequency level.
Each of the LED of the bar can have a value of 1, 2 or 3 dBs (like in the original hardware unit) and we also added 6dB/LED option, when changing the resolution the scale on the left of the LED display updates accordingly.
We also added a maximum peak hold LED for each frequency band that can be enabled or disabled that the original unit did not have.
Right below the spectrum analyzer we have put the 31 sliders that will let you shape the output and fix any particular resonance. Each of the sliders drives a standard 1/3 octave second order filter and can be adjusted from -15 to +15 dB, you can also change the value for each band typing in the box below each slider.
The equalizer has a very special feature called the “Auto EQ”, when enabled the output of the spectrum analyzer is used to tune the gain for each of the EQ band allowing the equalizer to automatic set itself so that the maximum harmonic balance is achieved.
- 31, one third octave, spectrum analyzer bands.
- Spectrum analyzer carefully crafted to give you the feeling of analog hardware units.
- three different integration times for the analyzer.
- four scale ranges for the analyzer.
- peak hold display.
- display both the L+R (mid) component or the L-R(side) component of the audio spectrum.
- 31, one third octave, equalizer.
- Each band of the equalizer can be bypassed.
- Each band of the equalizer can be put in solo mode.
- Each band of the equalizer can be disabled for the AutoEQ.
- Each band gain adjustable from -15 to +15 dBs.
- “Auto EQ” automatically balances frequency content.
- Three different algorithms for AutoEQ.
- AutoEQ can work both in continuous or fixed mode.
- Each of the two modules can be disabled to save CPU.
- AutoEQ amount knob to scale the effect impact
- Custom compensation EQ profile for the AutoEQ algorithm
- Compensation curve can be saved and loaded
- Preset save and load
- Bypass button for the equalizer.
- GUI is scalable and hardware accelerated.
- macOS (>=10.11, Metal required) and Windows (Windows 7 and later, OpenGL 2.1 required) support.
- Apple M1 support
- 64-bit plugin for Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units VST2.4, VST3 and AAX format.