Horns Of Hell Kontakt Library
HORNS OF HELL is our brand-new and massive brass, organ and percussion library, including a total of 67 varied articulations. It features absolutely unique and earth-shattering sections, like our mighty Tenor Horns , our profoundly diabolic Evil Brass or our massive Organ.
HORNS OF HELL is powered by:
- 48 powerful brass patches
- 15 different organ registrations
- Various drums, deep hits, tubular bells and a timpani
Naturally, it includes our much anticipated MIDI-Export feature.
HORNS OF HELL works as a stand-alone instrument. It is also is included in THE ORCHESTRA COMPLETE 2.
Made To Be Felt
In the extremes of sound, where most instruments perish, HORNS OF HELL gains power. It expands the range of our symphonic flagship THE ORCHESTRA COMPLETE 2 far beyond its natural borders – in all directions.
Horns of Hell is not just an entire brass, organ and percussion library, it brings completely new and unheard articulations to your fingertips. It comes as an entire toolkit to create new and astonishing colors; composer and listener alike will most certainly catch its fire.
Experience True Power
- Trumpet Ensemble (3 Players)
- French Horn Ensemble (4 Players)
- Tenor Horn Ensemble (4 Players)
- Trombone Ensemble (3 Players)
- Low Brass (2 Players)
- Evil Brass (4 Players: Brass Trombone, Contrabass Trombone, Contrabass Tuba & Cimbasso)
- 15 Organ Patches with 10 Manuals and 5 Pedal Registrations. Over 5000 Recorded Pipes!
- Non Pitched Percussion (Taikos, Tom Ensemble, Gran Cassa, Tam Tam, Snare Drum, Piatti, Suspended Cymbals)
European Brass Ensemble
We recorded a 20-piece brass ensemble split into 6 sections performed a variety of powerful and mind-blowing techniques for HORNS OF HELL. The vast expression and energy of these new articulations was captured in the classic room of Studio 22 in Budapest. All sections were recorded in their traditional seating position.
The Core: The Ensemble Engine
HORNS OF HELL comes with a reworked engine version of our critically acclaimed instrument THE ORCHESTRA, introducing our brand-new preset browser. Explore the massive selection of presets now using intuitive filters and categories.
The engine works through a number of independent arpeggiators and velocity envelopes, heavily inspired by our Sonuscore Origins-Series.
Create pulsating rhythms and even inspiring full arrangements from any combination of notes. All of this without relying on prerecorded phrases – you have the full control. It will work, no matter what chord or note you play. With minimum loading times, a vast amount of presets provides you with full ensemble colors right out of the box.
We fully integrated all drums and hits into our Engine, which enables completely new and intense arrangements.
- Explore your presets using intuitive filters and categories
- Independent arpeggiators and velocity envelopes create vivid and powerful orchestral colors
- Load up to 5 different instruments in independent slots and play them together
- Every slot can be assigned to one of five different modules
TAKE FULL CONTROL OVER THE ENSEMBLE
On the Engine page you can access all individual controls for each of the five instrument modules. Short notes can be arranged with the arpeggiators, while sustained notes can be shaped with the velocity envelope. Create the orchestral colors as you need them and let the magic happen.
EXPORT YOUR CUSTOM PERFORMANCE VIA MIDI
Once you have been inspired by a preset, drag and drop the arrangement of your performance to your DAW. Unleash the power of the ensemble engine onto your personal template, change notes, reinforce the unique sound with other instruments and make the music your own.
KONTAKT 6.2.2 or higher is required.