iZotope Ozone Advanced v10.1.0 [WIN & MacOS]
Ozone 10 THE FUTURE OF MASTERING Building on a 17-year legacy, Ozone brings balance to your music with the latest advances in machine learning for mastering audio. The choice of professional mastering studios around the world, Ozone Pro provides the final polish that makes your music sound dynamic, colorful, and competitive in any genre.
What’s new in Ozone 10:
● Stabilizer Module – sculpt a balanced sound with this new intelligent and adaptive mastering EQ: dynamically shape a mix into a clear, natural tone, or tame problem resonance, carve away harshness, and smooth transients for better translation across listening environments (Advanced only)
● Impact Module – enhance the rhythm and feel of tracks with this new module by intuitively controlling microdynamics: four sliders work across different frequency bands to breathe life into a mix, adding punch and dynamic space, or gluing your track together for a thicker sound (Advanced only)
● Improved Master Assistant – match the sound of trusted reference files or today’s hit songs with groundbreaking new matching technology for tone, dynamics, and width. An updated Assistant View makes it faster than ever to customize your starting point, while the Tonal Balance curve allows for easy metering (included in Standard and Advanced)
● Magnify Soft Clip – boost loudness while maintaining high fidelity audio with this new setting in the Maximizer module (included in Standard and Advanced)
● Recover Sides – reduce width without losing the sides with this new feature in the Imager module, which maintains stereo information in mono and helps preserve depth and power when narrowing a problem frequency (included in Standard and Advanced)
● And more, including native Apple silicon support, and a refreshed look and feel of the Ozone interface
Ozone’s Master Assistant kicks things off right by suggesting a starting point that can easily be customized.
Groundbreaking matching capabilities
Match reference tracks and genre targets across tone, dynamics and width.
Balance, right from the start
The Assistant View features a tonal balance curve so you can identify and fix balance issues.