Logic Pro Music Production Complete Course TUTORIAL
The In-Depth Guide to Music Production in Logic Pro
What you’ll learn:
- How to navigate Logic Pro’s multi-window workflow
- Key Functions & Features of Logic Pro, Tools, Windows, & Menu Options
- Three power producing workflows using the Tracks Area, Step Sequencer, and Live Loops Grid
- How to harness the power of Key Commands & Tool Shortcuts
- Techniques in the Piano Roll packed with Time-Saving MIDI Editing Tricks
- The best Tools for different Music Production Applications
- No Prior Experience of Logic Pro Required
- Basic Music Improvisational Experience
- Familiarity with Mac Operating System
If you want to learn how to produce music with Logic Pro and all of Logic Pro’s robust processes, menu options, key commands, shortcuts, functions and features, this class is for you!
In this course you’ll learn how to take control of Apple’s world-class Digital Audio Workstation and make music on your terms. You’ll learn how to swiftly navigate the different windows and control areas in Logic. You’ll know how to prepare for performing your idea and capture the performance to MIDI. Next we’ll dive into the powerhouse of key commands that turn complex editing processes into a piece of cake with the tips and shortcuts I show you. You’ll be able to quickly turnaround with new ideas and edit the results directly in the Piano Roll, taking advantage of the most useful editing cheat codes that come built into Logic Pro.
After we cover the fundamentals, then we’ll dive deeper into the additional workflows of Logic using the Step Sequencer and Live Loops, two new additions to Logic Pro that bring Logic Pro into a whole new realm of creative possibility. We’ll cover each editing tool and how to access them quickly during any stage of the music-making process.
By the end of this course you’ll be able to use Logic Pro with great efficiency. You’ll be able to record, edit, and tweak the different aspects of your sounds with an intermediate aptitude. This class aims to take any beginner looking to learn Logic Pro and transform their skillset to achieve well-rounded proficiency, so you can make the music you want with ease and enjoyment.
Who this course is for
This course is for beginners who want to learn how to use Logic Pro, it’s main functions, features, and workflow
This course is perfect for beginners that want a detailed explanation of the fundamentals of how to use Logic Pro