Logic Pro X Complete Guide For Beginners & Intermediates TUTORIAL
Learn how to use all the tools Logic provides to create your own music, using only stock plugins and effects.
This course is created for the absolute beginner as well as advanced users who want to expand their knowledge.
In this course, you will learn how to use Logic Pro X (Version 10.7) to create your own music.
I will lead you step by step through all important features and tools that make Logic so versatile.
This course is structured in a way that enables you to create any style of music you like, be it dance, hiphop, soundtracks, singer songwriter – you name it.
To be able to immediately realize musical ideas instead of struggling with software is the main goal of this course.
What you’ll learn
- Create your own songs, beats and tracks with Logic Pro X
- Create interesting drums and beats with Logics Drummer and Drum Machine Designer
- Use the Step Sequencer or Piano Roll Editor for various tasks
- Use Software Instruments for chords and melodies
- Record and edit your voice and instruments with confidence
- Mix and Master your song with the help of Logics Presets
- You will learn many tips & tricks to enhance your workflow