MAGIX SOUND FORGE Pro 16 Suite v22.214.171.124 [WIN]
Magix Sound Forge Pro has been a top recording, editing, and mastering application for decades, giving Windows PC users a powerful set of pro-level audio tools. And version 16 brandishes Loudness visualization, a new resampling engine, an optimized multichannel workflow, and a revised Plug-in Manager. Record on up to 32 channels with premium 64-bit/768kHz quality, then edit and master with a bevy of high-quality processors, including iZotope Ozone 9 Elements and RX 8 Elements. Your projects will also benefit from a high-performance VST engine, ARA2 support, élastiquePro v3 time-stretching, and the renowned POW-r dithering algorithms. Red Book-compliant CD authoring capability is also included. Beyond that, the Suite tier of Sound Forge Pro includes wizardFX Modern Reverb, Steinberg’s SpectraLayers Pro, Celemony’s Melodyne essential, and an entire arsenal of bonus plug-ins, adding even more functionality to this software’s already robust feature set.
Powerful new features to turbocharge your productions
Sound Forge Pro 16 is chock-full of powerful new features. Get a clear visual picture of your project’s loudness, thanks to Loudness visualization. A new resampling engine not only delivers high quality sound, it also enables you to work with any sample rate in your project without prior conversion. An optimized multichannel workflow allows you to create, load, and save new files with any configuration across all 32 channels. You also get a revised Plug-in Manager that sorts your plug-ins into categories, as well as by manufacturer and type.
Mind-blowing recording workflow streamlines production
Thanks to its customizable working environment, the engineers here at Sweetwater find that Sound Forge Pro makes capturing audio as productive as possible. Adjust and monitor up to 32 channels of incoming audio, and then arm, record, and review your work all in a single workspace. Sound Forge Pro also includes a fantastic Waveform Overview Bar to simplify file navigation and innovative recording options such as 1-touch recording and schedule recording for automatic sound capture.
Advanced editing and processing tools for any task
Whether it’s mono wave files or multichannel audio, Sound Forge Pro puts sample-accurate editing tools right at your fingertips. The comprehensive Event Tool splits, trims, fades, crossfades, slips, and otherwise manipulates audio throughout the timeline, without fumbling about for the proper function-specific tool. In addition to other advanced processing such as ACID loop creation, Sound Forge Pro includes round-trip workflows for integrating Steinberg’s SpectraLayers Pro editing into your projects. And best of all, the editing environment in Sound Forge Pro is totally customizable.
DSP integration: get the most from your audio
To say there’s quite a bit of native DSP in Sound Forge Pro is an understatement. From mastering to metering to noise reduction and time stretching, Magix packed it all into this awesome application. Mastering effects, including a set of great-sounding coreFX dynamics processors, allow you to polish your tracks to perfection. Wave Hammer 2.0 is also included, supplying you with both a classic compressor and volume maximizer — your masters are sure to sound better than ever! iZotope’s RX 8 Elements put top-tier audio restoration tools at your fingertips. Along with Ozone 9 Elements, you also get a redeveloped VST engine and additional ARA2 support, enabling you integrate to a vast array of third-party plug-ins into your workflow.
Melodyne essential: rock-solid pitch and time editing
The Suite tier of Sound Forge Pro comes with Celemony’s Melodyne essential, and thanks to Sound Forge Pro Suite’s comprehensive ARA2 support, the plug-in is tightly integrated with the DAW. This plug-in offers entry into the powerful world of pitch and time correction. You get Melodyne’s main tools for pitch and timing correction. Nudge notes until their timing is just right and tweak the pitch of notes while maintaining a natural-sounding mix. Mix engineers have counted on Melodyne for years to ensure less-than-perfect takes can make the final mix, and Melodyne essential gives you the essential tools you need. Are you already producing great tracks and just need to tighten up pitch and time? Celemony’s Melodyne essential is the right tool for the job.
Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro: powerful spectral editing
This version of Sound Forge Pro also comes with Steinberg’s SpectraLayers Pro, a powerful frequency-based audio editing that’s sure to save you many hours in the studio. The latest iteration of this indispensable editing tool boasts a redesigned interface for a smoother workflow, added restoration tools for repairing damaged audio, and a high-definition Spectrogram that gives you new insight into your audio. Whether you’re into audio restoration, mixing, mastering, sound design, or any other audio field, you’ll find endless uses for SpectraLayers Pro’s powerhouse toolset. With SpectraLayers Pro, you can isolate the tiniest of frequency ranges with easy-to-use selection tools, while using color-coded layers to change how isolated audio interacts, with processes ranging from phase cancellation and mixing to casting/molding and tuning.
Magix Sound Forge Pro 16 Suite Features:
- An amazingly versatile audio editor for Windows PCs that supports up to 32-channel 64-bit/768kHz audio
- 64-bit architecture harnesses all your computer’s power to run large, system-intensive projects
- Loudness visualization provides a clear visual picture of your project’s loudness
- Resampling engine enables you to work with any sample rate in your project without prior conversion
- Optimized multichannel workflow allows you to create, load, and save new files with any configuration
- Plug-in Manager sorts your plug-ins into categories, as well as by manufacturer and type
- Remote recording puts your essential recording options in one convenient place
- Automatic loudness normalization ensures compliance with EBU R128 and ITU BS.1770-4 standards
- Export standard-compliant audiobook files for streaming services like Audible and iTunes
- Powerful recording workflows provide 1-touch solutions for most conventional recording tasks
- Instant Action window provides split-second access to often-used functions
- Windows context menu enhancements make routine tasks like converting or normalizing an audio file a breeze
- Puts sample-accurate editing tools right at your fingertips
- High-performance VST engine and ARA2 support enable you integrate to a vast array of third-party plug-ins into your workflow
- POW-r dithering algorithms ensure great-sounding masters
- Wave Hammer 2.0 supplies you with both a classic compressor and volume maximizer
- iZotope Ozone Elements and RX Elements supply top-tier mastering, repair, and vocal processing
- Mastering effects, including a set of coreFX dynamics processors, allow you to polish your tracks to perfection
- Customizable interface with 4 color levels, new icon design, and docking
- WaveColor tool colorizes a waveform to make it more visible
- Spectroscope offers precise and detailed real-time frequency analysis
- Benefit from video sound optimization without re-rendering
- Use scripting to automate common tasks and create customized features
- Transfer audio data between Sound Forge Pro and Steinberg’s SpectraLayers Pro seamlessly
- Waveform Overview Bar makes file navigation extremely easy
- Input bus effects let you create a vibe for your talent by sweetening your source signal with plug-in effects
- Automatic time-based recording schedules recordings on a recurring basis
- Use the Event Tool to split, trim, fade, crossfade, and perform other essential audio editing
- Open, edit, and save multichannel audio data from XDCAM, field recorders, and surround mixes, with sample-accurate precision
- Create your own loops for use in ACID software
- CALM-targeted metering provides super-accurate loudness metering
- Fully integrated DAO CD mastering generates Red Book-compliant masters for duplication
- Channel Converter tool supports multichannel formats for easy downmixing of multichannel files to stereo or mono
- zplane’s élastiquePro v3 engine ensures natural, artifact-free time stretching and pitch shifting
- Peak Meter V2 displays the precise, current level of an audio signal
- Phase Scope helps you find phase cancellation among the channels in your audio
- Multichannel-capable spectrum analysis shows multiple graphs depicting fundamental frequencies and overtones in your recordings
- Batch conversion applies the same effects and processes to multiple files, saving hours of editing time
- Clipped peak detection and marking automatically scans files and marks clipped peaks
- Noise generators include white, pink, and brown noise for acoustic analysis and synthesis
- Acoustic Mirror software plug-in creates real physical space and signal path environments to your audio
- Includes full versions of wizardFX Modern Reverb, Steinberg’s SpectraLayers Pro, Vandal, Celemony’s Melodyne essential, essentialFX Suite, Analogue Modeling Suite, Vintage Effects Suite, and VariVerb II