Mixwave Luke Holland Drums KONTAKT
Captured during the recording of Jason Richardson’s “II”, Luke’s inaugural drum library serves as a masterclass in what’s possible in modern drum engineering.
Tight, punchy, and precisely tuned, the library has been built to cut through even the densest mixes and the most complex compositions.
We are proud to bring Luke’s first ever library to life with MixWave: Luke Holland.
Just like the record
Get the exact kit Luke used in the studio combined with the full drum mix that was created for the Jason Richardson “II” album.
A 5 piece kit including 3 snares and 8 cymbals featuring Luke Holland’s signature Meinl Baby Stack and Bullet Stack all sampled and mixed at MixWave Studios.
Go from completely raw samples to the full album drum mix with a click using the fully featured and intuitive mixer-style interface.
Dial in pre-mixed reverbs, or the additional built-in master channel fx including a compressor, EQ, and tape saturation.
…and even more
With an extensive amount of features, tools, and controls, MixWave: Luke Holland can live up to
Luke’s drum kit:
- 22” x 18″ DW Santa Monica Kick
- 14″ x 6.5″ DW Black Brass Snare
- 14″ x 6.5″ DW Knurled Brass Snare
- 10″ x 6″ PDP Popcorn Snare
- 12″ x 8″ DW Santa Monica Rack Tom
- 16″ x 14″ DW Santa Monica Floor Tom
- 14″ Meinl Byzance Foundry Reserve Hi-hats
- 18″ Meinl Byzance Traditional Medium Thin Crash
- 19″ Meinl Byzance Traditional Medium Thin Crash
- 21″ Meinl Byzance Chris Coleman Signature C Squared Ride
- 10″ Meinl Byzance Dual Splash
- 12″ Meinl Luke Holland Signature Baby Stack
- 12″ & 16″ Meinl Luke Holland Signature Bullet Stack
- 16″ Meinl Byzance China