Plugin Alliance TBTECH Kirchhoff-EQ v1.6.2 [WIN]
Kirchhoff-EQ is an ultimate 32-band parametric EQ plugin built for all critical professional applications. It has refined sound quality, analogue-matched curves, 15 filter types with continuously variable shape and 32 vintage EQ types modelled from realworld devices. The builtin dynamic processing functions are highly flexible and have ultra-low distorsion. All these push Kirchhoff-EQ to a next-generation standard.
Ultimate Sound Quality
Robust Nyquist-matched Transform
Through originally developed “Robust Nyquist-matched Transform”, Kirchhoff-EQ has made digital-domain frequency response more approximate to its analogue counterparts without high frequency cramping as in regular IIR(infinite impulse response) equalizers. This technique is applied on all filter types in Kirchhoff-EQ.
64-bits is mandatory and it’s not negotiable. The internal processing of Kirchhoff-EQ is always in 64-bits (or 117-bits), regardless host DAW’s current working precision.
Psychoacoustic Adaptive Filter Topologies
All linear filter structures should have same sound on paper. However in real-world application, round-off errors make every filter structure sound differently: some better in low frequency, some better in high frequency.
A technology called “Psychoacoustic Adaptive Filter Topologies” has been deployed in Kirchhoff-EQ. Filter structures change themselves to a “best fitting” state along with corresponding band frequency changes, making optimized sound quality in both low and high frequency.
Switchable Ultra-High 117-bits Processing
Since there’s already 64-bits, why not go further? Kirchhoff-EQ uses a technique called “Double-Double” to make precision of internal processing reach 117 bits! This is the first equalizer in the world to reach such precision. You can switch between 64-bits and 117-bits at any time. It satisfies the most demanding ears.
* Linear-phase mode always use 64-bits as it is an FIR(finite impulse response) filter, and does not support 117-bits.
15 Unique Filter Types:
- low pass, high pass, band pass: continuously variable from 0 dB/oct to 96 dB/oct;
- bell, notch: continuously variable from 12 dB/oct to 96 dB/oct;
- low shelf, high shelf, tilt shelf: continuously variable from 6 dB/oct to 96 dB/oct;
- flat tilt and flat top;
- sword: has sharper slope than bell, specifically designed to “dig” out resonances
- brickwall low pass, brickwall high pass, allpass low and allpass high