Sahara Beats KONTAKT
Sahara Beats features alluring and exotic percussive beats and grooves that originate from middle eastern and north African music. However, these sounds are not just for use in ethnic or world music but will enhance any production no matter what the style of music.
Sahara Beats is a loop-slice based library consisting of two Kontakt instruments covering 100 different percussion styles each with 24 different variations. There are more than 2000 samples of middle eastern percussive beats and grooves included in the library. The interface contains a whole host of amazing functions and capabilities that give users the ability to manipulate the loops to create, arrange, and compose their own highly individual grooves.
Sahara Beats also comes with a complete FX rack with over 100 convolution reverbs, delay, chorus, phaser, flanger, distortion, overdrive and amp simulators that again will allow users to further change the sound of the loops they are working with.
With Sahara Beats any individual slice in a loop can be replaced, tuned, reversed, stretched, panned, and randomised. The volume and attack of each slice is also editable. The Loops are synced to the host tempo, and you can use the stretch function to further improve the sync. The sequence of slices forming a loop can be dragged into your DAW as a midi file. Also, by disabling the loop function each individual slice can be played as a single hit enabling users to create their own percussive beats.
Loops can be tuned in their entirety, using the tune key switches or tuning can be applied to individual slices using the tune tab. Styles and variation can be changed with key switches, the ‘feel’ menu provides five extra ‘feels’ to the original loop along with the speed menu that enables half/double speed playback.
The auto save preset system will save all users edits on the interface for any variation and for all styles; users can reset edits of a selected variation by using the reset button. They can also reset the whole instrument to its default by using the default button.
- 2400 loops with the size of 1.24 GB of 48 kHz – 16 bit compressed samples.
- Two nki patches covering different styles, time signatures, and tempos.
- User-friendly interface equipped with a complete fully automated FX rack.
- Drag and drop MIDI to DAW function.
- Synchronization to host tempo.
- Independent control of random, reverse, tune, volume, attack, stretch, zigzag, pan, feel, speed, octave and slice sound parameters of each slice.
- Looping tools with a neat built-in auto save preset system.
- Real time change of tuning and phrases/loops with key switches.
- Total of 100 styles with 24 variations of each
- Individual double/half speed of each loop.