SampleScience Vibraphone Renaissance MULTIFORMAT
I’ve been given a highly damaged and noisy vibraphone recording by a fellow sound developer. Using the power of spectral repair, I manually fixed each note to its original state giving this vibraphone sample set a rebirth, hence its name Vibraphone Renaissance.
Three variations of this vibraphone have been created: the original vibraphone sound, a looped version that can be sustained, and a granular drone version perfect for soundtrack scoring.
The original recording provided by Versilian Studios.
Features of the plugin version:
- A fully multi-sampled vibraphone
- 3 variations: original, looped, and droned
- Lowpass/highpass filter
- Low-CPU usage
- Amplitude range controls
- 3 voice modes: polyphonic, monophonic, and legato
Requirements for the plugin version:
- Windows 8.1/10 or macOS El Capitan to Mojave (not compatible with Catalina and up)
- 174 MB of HD space
- 2GHz Quad-core CPU or better with 4 GB of RAM or more
- 64-bit VSTi/AUi Host
Requirements for the Decent Sampler version:
- The latest version of Decent Sampler (Free)
- 191 MB of HD space
Requirements for the Kontakt 5 version:
- The latest version of Kontakt 5 and up
- It must be the full version, it won’t work in the free Kontakt Player