Solid State Logic Fusion Vintage Drive v1.0.24 WIN
The Fusion Vintage Drive plug-in is a digital emulation of the Vintage Drive processor from SSL’s critically acclaimed Fusion Stereo Analogue Colouration hardware.
Designed to produce gentle harmonic saturation and soft compression reminiscent of driving vintage hardware into the analogue sweet spot, to all-out authentic analogue distortion. Fusion Vintage Drive Plug-in is a must have for adding an organic analogue feel to your tracks, groups, mixes and masters.
- Modelled on the coveted SSL Fusion Vintage Drive processor
- A unique, non-linear saturation circuit
- DENSITY and DRIVE interact to produce harmonics, soft-clipping, and natural compression
- MIX for instant parallel processing
- AUTO GAIN
- Exceptional DSP design with reference to the original analogue circuit
- Modelled using a combination of real-life measurements, analogue circuit designs and close collaboration with the original analogue designers of FUSION hardware
NEW: ECO mode drops the plug-in into a zero latency& reduced CPU mode, for tracking and recording applications.
Comes loaded with presets from world-class producers and engineers, including: Adrian Hall, Alan Moulder, Caesar Edmunds, Charlie Holmes, Michael Brauer, Romesh Dodangoda, Sean Divine and Wez Clarke.