Sonic Academy How To Finish Your Music TUTORIAL
Sonic Academy proudly welcomes back Jaytech for a vital course to help every producer, whatever your ability, as he takes an in-depth look at How To Finish Your Music.
Over the next two hours, he outlines a 10 step process to help you get your tracks that are sitting on your hard drive collecting dust to a place where someone’s ears other than yours get to enjoy them too!
Jaytech guides you through the process by breaking it down into simple, bite-sized tasks that can get your rough draft to a fully completed track in a fun and creative but meaningful way that’ll also increase your knowledge and production skills along the way.
A must watch for every producer out there!
- Tutorial 01 – Introduction and Showreel Playlist
- Tutorial 02 – Preparing Your Project
- Tutorial 03 – Nailing The Arrangement
- Tutorial 04 – The Shootout Method
- Tutorial 05 – Tuning In To Your Market
- Tutorial 06 – The Eighty Twenty Method
- Tutorial 07 – Finalising The Sonics
- Tutorial 08 – The Repetition Method
- Tutorial 09 – The Final Checklist
- Tutorial 10 – How To Think About Finishing Your Music
- Tutorial 11 – Enjoying Your Record