Sonic Academy How To Use Cubase 12 Full Overview TUTORIAL
Following on from his ‘First Look’ video when Cubase 12 launched, Protoculture is back as promised to take a closer look at some of the new features available.
There’s a host of new and updated elements in Cubase 12 that’ll speed up workflow, integrate your DAW with any hardware that you own, help you edit audio in new ways, and above all else, get more creative!
Over these ten videos, Nate goes through some of his favourite new features showing you how to use and get the most out of this impressive DAW.
Check it out!
- Tutorial 01 – Introduction
- Tutorial 02 – MIDI Remote API
- Tutorial 03 – Timestretching and Warping
- Tutorial 04 – Variaudio and Chord Assistant
- Tutorial 05 – ARA2 Track Extensions
- Tutorial 06 – Fade Tools
- Tutorial 07 – FX Modulator
- Tutorial 08 – Mastering in Cubase
- Tutorial 09 – Logical Editors
- Tutorial 10 – Importing, Exporting and Rendering Tracks