Sonic Academy Tech Tips Volume 70 with P-LASK TUTORIAL
Back by popular demand and with an all-new set of Tech Tips P-LASK dives into the world of drones, atmospheres and textures using simple but super effective techniques in Ableton Live 11.
From easily creating chords in a set scale to manipulating any audio snippet of your choice into something completely unrecognisable that evolves over time, this course is packed full of tips and tricks that will open your eyes to what this adaptive DAW is capable of.
As always, Paul’s tutorials are super-easy to follow along but give really creative results that can be used in any genre of music and will take your skillz to the next level.
If you own Ableton definitely check this set of Tech Tips out!
- Tutorial 694 – MIDI Effects to Generate Chords
- Tutorial 695 – Disable LFO Retrigger and Sync Settings
- Tutorial 696 – Step Automating the Filter Cutoff
- Tutorial 697 – Advanced Delay Settings
- Tutorial 698 – Feed Delay Sends Back Into Themselves
- Tutorial 699 – Extreme Clip Manipulation for Texture Sounds
- Tutorial 700 – Random Looped Samples and Reverb
- Tutorial 701 – Frequency Modulate Audio Samples
- Tutorial 702 – Granular Sample Scanning in Sampler
- Tutorial 703 – Granulator Instrument for Textures and Drones