Sound Aesthetics Sampling Paradox Lost Redux KONTAKT
Paradox Lost Redux is a unique instrument based on strange, beautiful, and bizarre soundscapes, drones and “simple” tones.
At times the sounds capture a fitting, paradoxical cross between evolving and static, beautiful and dirty, dark and light. Some sounds will seem familiar but foreign, like an old synth you once knew but can’t place.
Through the sound sources, we’ve also sculpted a wide range of sounds, including plucks, guitar like sounds, organ like sounds, piano and harp like sounds – which are in addition to the already beautiful and compelling drones and soundscapes.
Included in the purchase is the original Paradox Lost, which was released almost 5 years ago.
Paradox Lost Redux
- 93 Samples (96khz, 24bit, lossless compression with NCW).
- 1.13GB (as NCW files) – uncompressed, 1.51GB
- 130 Snapshots in sevral different categories.
- 27 unique and enthralling Multis.
- 4 unique and strange NKI presets.
- Sounds by Erick McNerney
- Presets by Erick McNerney and Paul Lebküchner.
- Engine and GUI by Paul Lebküchner (Sound Aesthetics Sampling).
Old version contents:
- 47 Samples (44.1khz, 16bit)
- 659MB uncompressed
- 48 NKI presets using the free Photosynthesis engine by Exotic States (Jeremiah Pena).
The Full Version of Kontakt 5.8.1 is required for this library to function correctly.