The Cycle Kit Masada Cycle kit Vol.2 [Maschine]
The highly anticipated follow up to Masada cycle Kit vol.1. This time adds an additional 3 banks for a total of 11 banks and dual modes “Standard &”Enhanced” giving the user 2 kits in one! Sure to give hundreds of sonic combinations and tons of inspiration!
Masada Cycle kit vol.2
(1) xpn file .This is the kit Expansion.To use, just take the xpn file and drag into the Mpc software.(see video below)
(2) Folders: Containing (11) Standard programs:(11) Enhanced programs:For a total of (22) Individual folders containing program files.This works well when the xpn drag and drop method doesn’t work or simply for those that don’t want to install the xpn Expansion file.
- The difference between Standard and Enhanced kits
- Standard:no special layering and identified by (S) next to the program
- Enhanced:layered with additional sounds. identified by (E) next to the program
- Subs used in layers are always in the “B” bank
- While snares and hi hats used in layers are always in “C” bank
Submix routing channels:
- Subs are on Submix 1
- Snares are on Submix 2
- Hihats are on Submix 3
- This provides for quick muting and adjustment of (E) “Enhanced” layers
- You can load both Enhanced and Standard programs simultaneously
- You don’t have to install the XPN expansion if you don’t want to
- I’ve provided the individual programs separated by folder
Additional purposes of wav files: Wav files can be used in other Daws or Drum machines i.e.