Togu Audio Line TAL-Dub-X v1.8.2 VST VST3 AU AAX [WIN MACOSX LINUX]
TAL-Dub-X is a remake of our popular original freeware TAL-Dub plug-in with a lot of additional features and AAX, OS X 64bit support. TAL-Dub-X is no emulation of a specific hardware delay effect and it has its own special sound. Don’t expect one of the very clean digital delays. An important part of the delay is a special saturation stage and a high quality low pass filter with resonance setting. This makes the delay suitable for endless delay effects. It’s possible to use MIDI automation to control the parameters.
- Drive knob controls saturation.
- High quality resonance filter..
- High pass filter..
- Delay time up to 2 seconds.
- Host tempo sync.
- TAP button.
- Feedback and POST filter routing.
- PING PONG mode.
- Stereo triangle LFO modulation for delay time and resonance filter.
- MIDI LEARN for easy automation.
- Useful presets included.
- Accurate meter.
- Windows: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit host)
- OS X: 10.9 or higher (64 bit host). Universal Binary 2 with native Apple M1 support.
- AAX: Pro Tools 10.3.6 or higher (64 bit).
- LINUX: 64 bit / Ubuntu 18 or similar.