Worldwide Producing Eurobounce with Marnik TUTORIAL
In this video, Marnik takes us through his methods for producing lead vocal chops in drops. Diving into his project file for the song ‘Butterfly’ Marnik shows how he created the initial source sound for the lead and the various effects he applied to make the lead standout in the mix. The effects tips Marnik has for plug-ins such as bitcrusher, OTT, and reverb as well as harmony tips to make the vocal standout can help producers better implement vocal chops in whatever style of music they produce.
Producing Eurobounce with Marnik
In this tutorial Series, Marnik unpacks the different aspects to Eurobounce music covering aspects of production in his very own songs and pro tips other producers can utilize to achieve the Eurobounce sound.
- Producing Vocals for Eurobounce with Marnik
- Creating Eurobounce Bass Lines with Marnik
- Marnik’s Arrangement Techniques for Eurobounce
- Creating the Old Toy Piano Sound in Marnik’s ‘Up and Down’
- Sample Selection with Marnik
- How To Be More Creative with Marnik