zPlane PEEL v1.0.2 VST VST3 AU AAX [macOS]
Visualize your recordings, identify and select part of the signal. Solo, mute or route the parts for external processing.
Get creative with your audio recordings and samples.
PEEL isolates individual instruments or vocals in stereo recordings so you can solo, mute or route the audio for external processing.
Got a song where the vocals are too loud?
PEEL can route the vocals to a separate track in your DAW* so you can set level and pan as if it was before mixdown.
Do you have a drum loop where you wish the snare had a little reverb on it? No problem! PEEL can help you extract the snare only and add any effect you want to it.
- Spectral processing audio plugin
- Visually identify single instruments in a mix
- Mute problematic instruments
- Solo performances you wish to emphasize
- Route selected audio to external processing*
- See your entire mix visually as a way to help identify mix problems
DAW with Multiple Output Support:
- Ableton Live
- FL Studio
- Pro Tools
- Audio formats: wav, aiff, mp3, wma, flac, ogg
- Min. system CPU: 2GHz
- Screen: min 1366×768 resolution
- OS: Mac OS min. 10.7