Arturia Pigments v18.104.22.16887 VSY VST3 AU AAX STANDALONE [WIN & macOS]
Pigments 2 – Polychrome Software Synthesizer
An immensely powerful wavetable and virtual analogue software synthesizer, 20 years in the making. This is Pigments 2 , and it’s going to change the way you make music forever.
An infinite spectrum of sound
Effortlessly build, animate, customize, and refine complex patches unlike anything you’ve ever heard.
Pigments 3 raises the bar for VST instruments, surpassing the capabilities of premium hardware synths and plugins alike, making your wildest sonic fantasy a full-color reality.
- Sound Engines
Combine any 2 out of 4 sound engines for your own custom timbres
- Massive modulation
Modulate anything with anything, with a simple click-and-drag
- Utility Engine
An extra oscillator & up to 2 layers of sampled noise for sonic depth
- Powerful sequencing
Sequence & arpeggiate with advanced randomization, scale quantization, and polyrhythms
- Dual filters
Choose any 2 out of 10 filter types, with advanced routing
- Easy-to-use interface
Color-coded 3-panel design with real-time visual feedback
- Professional FX
Enjoy 18 stunning FX algorithms, from vintage to cutting-edge
- Preset library
1200 presets, spanning every genre, crafted by elite sound designers and producers
Create any sound
Whatever sound you need, Pigments can take you there.
From bright nylon-like plucks to the fattest wavetable sounds, dark hip hop & trap bass to creeping film soundtrack ambience, Pigments is your blank sonic canvas. Combine any pair from a selection of 4 state-of-the-art sound engines, and layer them with deep sub bass and a sprinkling of sampled noise for instant access to every texture, timbre, and color.
- Harmonic engine
Cutting-edge additive synthesis that lets you forge curious & tangible timbres from scratch, from plastic tubular resonance to evolving vowel-like swells – in vivid harmonic detail.
- Wavetable engine
Animate, distort, or morph through over 160 wavetables, bringing a vast spectrum of breathy, glassy, and abrasive digital sounds. Perfect for everything from roof-raising bass music to hyperpop toplines.
- Virtual analog engine
Energize your mix with coveted analog warmth and irresistible vintage charm, inspired by the greatest synths ever made, courtesy of our award-winning analog emulation technology.
- Sample & granular engine
Browse hundreds of instrument samples and loops, import your own, and transform them into genre-defying granular patches. Warp, contort, stretch, and modulate samples down to the finest detail.
- Utility engine
Used in conjunction with Pigments’ dual sound engines, the Utility engine lets you add an extra oscillator to the mix, complemented by 2 noise sample players, ensuring that your sound always has the depth and detail it deserves.
Any parameter tweak or expression is just a colorful click away.
Shape, animate, and elevate your sound until it’s entirely your own with instant patch modulation, the best classic & modern filters, and stunning studio-grade FX.
Modulation is the beating heart of Pigments’ living sound. Instantly access dozens of modulation sources, from keyboard velocity to random generators, and assign them to any parameter with a single click – create your own complex patch in minutes.
Route your sound through dual filters, with 10 filter types to choose from – ranging from vintage synth VCF emulations to modern dance anthem high pass curves.
The ultimate final touch. Create your own unique chain of FX with twin insert buses and a send bus, and a curated selection of 18 classic, creative, or modern algorithms – from pitch shifting delay to an essential multiband compressor.
Pigments 3 Main Features
- Two engines in parallel with a choice of:
- Virtual Analog triple osc engine
- Complex Wavetable engine (including over 160 wavetables)
- Sample & Granular engine (including sample library)
- Harmonic Oscillator additive engine
- Third Utility engine
- Analog-style oscillator layer with 5 waveforms and 6-octave range
- Dual noise sample players with built-in sample library
- Visual interface with color-coded modules and graphical feedback
- Dual filters with continuous series/parallel routing
- Classic filter types from V Collection instruments
- Modern filter types
- Powerful FX section
- Insert or Send routing
- Modulable parameters
- 18 FX algorithms, from vintage to cutting-edge
- Dedicated distortion module with 16 algorithms and built-in filtering
- Advanced modulation system
- CrossMod feature introduces cross modulation between engines 1 & 2
- Graphical editing, source-based or destination-based.
- Envelopes, LFOs, Function generators, Random src, …
- Extensive, ever-growing library of 1200 presets
- Polyrhythmic Sequencer and Arpeggiator
- Create complex, custom and evolving sequences/arps