Gladiator 3.1 VST2 VST3 Standalome [WIN]
Gladiator is a very powerful synthesizer, which supports an exhaustive list of synthesis methods. Most synthesis types can be combined freely to create new and exciting sounds. Synthesis types supported by Gladiator are:
- Our exclusive Harmonic-Content-Morphing™ (HCM)
- Frequency Modulation (FM)
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)
- Re-synthesized instruments
- Vocoder sounds
- Oscillator Sync
- Phase Distortion
- Amplitude Modulation (AM)
- Phase Modulation (PM)
- Additive spectra
- Sampled noises and plucks
How does HCM-synthesis work?
The award-winning HCM-synthesis is exclusive to Gladiator and not available from any other company. It is based on a wide range of exciting waveforms, wavetables, resynthesized samples, voices and natural sounds. The harmonic structure can be modified with 10 modules and 132 different algorithms to alter the sound. A powerful randomize-function allows the creation of an unlimited number of musically useful and unheard sounds with a single mouse-click!
Gladiator supports up to 18 oscillators per voice with stacking, 4x stereo unison and crystal clear sound-quality.
Gladiator ships with an inspiring library of over 1200 outstanding presets from professional sound-designers. A variety of expansions is available to extend Gladiator’s features and preset library. All sounds are arranged into categories for a quick and easy access to the sound you need.
The filter section comes with top-quality stereo-filters. Many of them are exclusive to Tone2 products. Gladiator ships with 40 different filter types: Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Vocals, Comb, EQ, FM, AM, Phaser, Re-sample, Analog, …
Gladiator comes with an impressive selection of stereo effects. 37 different units are included, all carefully crafted to offer the highest quality possible, such as Reverbs, Delays, Flanger, Phaser, Chorus, Ensemble, Rotary, Bitcrusher, Talkbox, Ringmod, Dolby Prologic II surround encoding, Waveshaper, Pingpong, Filters and so on.
Gladiator has a powerful, user-friendly and flexible modulation section. Four fast envelopes add punch to your sounds. There are 22 different LFOs available, which can be synced to your track’s BPM-rate. The Step LFO’s design was inspired by step-sequencers and can be used to create rhythmic sequences and trance-gates.
A special post-processing module in Gladiator mimics the workings of the human ear. It creates deeper basses and adds transparency.
The innovative phase-modifier in the oscillator-section is based on the latest discoveries in phonetic science. It makes a digital waveform sound warm, silky or punchy.
Gladiator offers several micro-tuning modes, which make chords sound more harmonic, fat and transparent.
- PC: Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 / Vista (32 bit or 64 bit)
- PC formats: 32-bit VSTi, 64-bit VSTi, VST3, Standalone
Gladiator 3.1 (free update)
- Added a VST3 version.
- You can select from 3 different installation types: Minimal (VST2 only), Default (VST2 + Standalone) and Full (VST2 + VST3 + Standalone).
- Added a Microsoft-approved certificate to the installer.
- More smart detection of the VST2 path.
- Higher performance, faster loading and faster saving.
- Updated some links.
- Slightly enhanced sound of the reverb.
- More precise timing in 44kHz.
- More linear frequency respone for very high frequencies.
- FreebeiHost.cfg and .log file is not longer created in VST2 directory.
- Added a recorder that can export your jam-session to a wav-file.
- The BPM-rate can be changed.
- Added a soft-clipping-algorithm with low harmonic distortion.
- The current patch can be saved on exit and is reloaded automatically on start.
- MME-driver support.
- Midi-through support with output-routing.
- Added Midi-velocity-curves with multipoint-splines.
- Optional Midi-transposition with up to +-48 semitones.
- Optional Midi-channel-filtering.
- The current BPM-rate, CPU-load and volume is shown on the top-panel.
- Tooltips are shown on the top-panel.
- Lower latencies for the soundcard drivers.
- More responsive GUI with 120 Hz refresh-rate for smooth knob movements.
- Many further small enhancements.
Microsoft dropped support for 32-bit Windows. As a result, we will not longer provide updates for it. If you still depend on it you can install v3.0 instead.